4.20.2014

25 Scriptures to Pray Over Your Children E-book & 2 more announcements !

I've been busy these past few weeks and ready to restart and relaunch A Chosen Remnant with a fresh, bursting life !



First of all, I wanted you to know that I wrote an e-booklet called 25 Scriptures to Pray Over Your Children. It is absolutely free and I would love for you to download it here.

I've worked in Children's ministry since I was 18 years old and I truly love kid's ministry. I also believe that one of the greatest gifts we can give our children (whether biological or not) is the gift of prayer. Some of the scriptures I compiled in this e-book are ones that I have used myself as I pray for the children I teach at church and now for the rambunctious little boy God has blessed me with. I believe it will be an asset to you as you pull it out each day to pray them over your children. Once again, just click this link and download it for free.

The second announcement is that I have recently launched a podcast on iTunes ! There are currently 4 episodes listed on iTunes for the podcast. This is where I simply whip out my voice recorder and begin to chat about the Word and other amazing things. I already have had the opportunity to interview the wonderful Rosilind Jukic, a missionary in Croatia who has the sweetest heart I have encountered yet ! I also have had a chance to interview Ngina Otiende who simply loves to mentor women as they enter into marriage. Both of them are so inspiring.

All these interviews will be up on the podcast in the coming weeks and you can expect more insightful conversations with women (and sometimes men) who love the Lord and have the heart to mentor and encourage others to be all that God has called them to be. If you'd like to receive updates of the podcast everytime one is released, go ahead and enter your e-mail and I'll do just that (I HATE SPAM. So you can be sure I'll never spam you. (You'll also receive 2 surprises in your inbox once you sign up for podcast updates).



Last but not least, I will be starting a blog link-up party on this blog starting on Tuesday this week (April 22nd). It's my 31st birthday this week and I want to celebrate with a (hopefully) huge linky party starting tomorrow. If you'd like me to remind you tomorrow of the link-up, just enter your e-mail below and I'll do just that. (Remember those 2 surprises ? Yep, you'll get them immediately you sign up to receive notification for the blog link-up party.)


That was a lot of announcements now wasn't it ? Well, I am excited and looking forward to connecting with many of you over the long-term through this blog and through the podcast.

Before I go, I just have one more favor to ask. Could you subscribe to my podcast in iTunes or at least take a listen ? These would be excellent for when you're working out or just going around the house and you are looking for something encouraging to listen to.

It would bless my heart indeed. Okay, enough for one day ! God bless you and have an AMAZING Monday.

You're loved relentlessly by a powerful Savior.

Gertrude.


2 comments:

A Little R & R said...

I have subscribed to your podcast on iTunes and will link up with you each week! So excited about all the news stuff!!!

Gertrude Nonterah said...

Thank you for subscribing in iTunes Rosilind !! Share and spread the love. Thanks Sister. God bless you today !!