4.16.2014

What to do when you feel unfulfilled

Today I'm posting a video about what you should do when you feel unfulfilled. For many people who've hit their 30's or even 40's, it's easy to look back and wonder if this is all life has to offer and wonder if you could have done better if the clock was wound back.

Well, we don't have the luxury of the clock winding back but we do have the blessing of looking to the future with faith ! Enjoy this video and let me know if you've experienced this.

It will take you less than 3 minutes to watch this.


Here are some Scriptures to meditate on :
  • Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14

  • And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. - Joel 2:25-26
Do you know someone who needs this video ? Go ahead and share it.
You are loved relentlessly by a powerful Savior !
Gertrude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these things,
thus I am going to let know her.

Here is my web-site; concrete basement contractors in Toronto ON